Get complete visibility into the quality of service provided across all channels—phone calls, text, email, chat, and social. Implement surveys, live call monitoring, call recording, and screen recording to enhance the quality assurance process. Leverage prebuilt quality scorecards or create your own to grade an agent’s conversation, continually ensuring that customer interactions go the way that you want them to.
Analyze and track performance
- – Silent monitor, coach, or barge on live calls
- – Call and screen recordings to maintain consistent, high-quality interactions with all customers
- – Evaluation forms to capture quantitative and qualitative feedback for every agent
- – Post-call transcription and sentiment analysis
- – Real-time reporting on live channels and queue summary reports give insight into how many agents are logged in, active contact, queue backlog, contact duration, etc.
- – Historical reports capture insights on agent history, time card data, user activity time, volume summary, missed contacts, transfer summary and more
- – ACD quadrant reports assign a letter grade, from A to F, with four key metrics including average speed of answer, average handle time, average cost per interaction, and overall agent utilization